Pages

January

It's already January - a new year - and so many things have changed, so much has happened - it's hard to contain it all in one paragraph, one post. My life has been filled with motherhood, teething, buying our first house, homeschooling, snows, summer nights, bulb planting, picking up co-op pomegranates and fresh bread, cooking, author events, tomato picking, friends, family, and fellow writers and authors. I stand here and wonder where all the days went, the frosty mornings, the summer rains and afternoons hiking in the mountains.

And here we are again, starting so many things over.

I hope to start posting regularly again, and speaking again, and all those wonderful things authors do to keep their books alive and their topics fresh.

In the meantime, I've updated some badly needed privacy changes in our family's personal blog, so if you try to access it you'll notice you need to enter your email address to do so. If you haven't yet, and would like access to our family site (we welcome visitors!), would you please send me your email address so I can put you on the approved guest list?

I've tried to guess some of you who visit and add you already, but I might not have gotten your email address right...

Anyway, I'd love to hear from and know how your New Year is shaping up!

As for us, we all have sniffles, Seth is teething and learning not to throw toys, Ethan is making motor sounds and begging to watch a John Deere video, and it's dark and rainy outside. A perfect night for curling up next to a tissue box and doing... this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment