Pages

Write What You Know (And Love)

Have you ever wondered what to write about? You have a million ideas for your next fiction work in  progress, but it's so hard to pin one of them down. None of them feel right... or maybe all of them do. Or maybe you're out of ideas and not sure where to start.

Thanks to my wonderful crit partner Karen Schravemade, join me at The Writer's Alley, a great writing blog with tips and ideas of all sorts! I'm blogging about exactly that--writing what you know. And why it's so important to write about not only what you know, but what you know well--and what you love. There's Steinbeck and cake decorating and a posited idea that worked for me, and all of your comments and suggestions.

Thanks for taking the time to meet me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment