Pages

"Sweet Potato Pie" Photo Contest!



Introducing the official SWEET POTATO PIE PHOTO CONTEST! Many of you sent creative photos with the cover of "Southern Fried Sushi," and I absolutely loved your pics! Because I had so many great photos, I'd like to do it again - but this time with a prize. I'd like to award the MOST CREATIVE PHOTO with "Like Sweet Potato Pie" an actual, yes, DEEP DISH SWEET POTATO PIE from Tee-Eva's (www.tee-evapralines.com) - just like the one on the back cover. Mailed straight to your house!

The rules: 1) the book cover has to be displayed in the photo; 2) you can enter as many photos as you like; and 3) please leave an Amazon review about the book as your only entrance requirement. It does NOT have to be a positive review!

I will NOT be judging these since I know all of you - but I'm going to ask a panel of judges who do NOT know the entrants to select the most creative photo. The contest starts NOW (February 15, 2012) and will officially close April 30, 2012 - giving a month and a half to get those photos/reviews in.

THANK YOU for being part of the fun with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment